The new E346V+ is a massive update over the entry level E346i tool presetter. Designed to be bench mounted (optional base available) the E346V+ features a structure in electro-welded and de-tensioned steel along with our unique solid granite column and base to guarantee and maintain maximum accuracy.
The precision spindle system is fully interchangeable and can accommodate cartridges for all types of machine tapers covering HSK, ISO, VDI, BT, etc. Also provided as standard on the V+ is vacuum tool clamping for ISO/BT 7/24 type tool shanks.
The E346V+ features a new and innovative automatic measuring routine allowing the operator to simply rotate the tool through 360 degrees after which the software captures and locks the maximum measured radius/diameter and length values of all the cutting edges. The software is displayed and interacted with via a 15” TFT touch screen mounted vertically for easy viewing and operation. Simple icon and graphically driven menus enable the operator to quickly and intuitively manage all tool measurement and inspection modes, in addition a range of auxiliary capabilities are available such as creating CNC Machine origins and tool sets.
The Presetter features numerous outputs including several USB ports and a network capability. This allows for the transfer of post processed tool offset data from the tool management system, via a network or even memory stick, to the numerical control of individual machine tools (depending on both the network and CNC controller capability).
Measuring range Diameter Max 360 mm (radius 180 mm)
Height max. 460mm
15“ TFT colour 16:9 vertical touch screen monitor
Net weight: 90 kg
Measuring range: Diameter max 360 mm (radius 180 mm); height max 460 mm.
Vacuum clamping of BT/ISO 7/24 tool holders.
Standard mechanical/electronic and optical equipment:
- Base and column made of natural granite to guarantee the maximum accuracy.
- ELBO CONTROLLI NIKKEN Linear Transducers in optical glass type AS 371.
- Axes resolution: X= 1 μm, Z= 1 μm.
- Machine structure in electro-welded and de-tensioned steel.
- ISO / BT / HSK / VDI...etc. Interchangeable rotating spindle-holder (to be specified) max run-out error < 2 μm.
- Linear slideways: 2 for X axis slideways and 1 for Z axis slideway.
- Double re-circulating ball bearing slides (three in total), lubricated for life.
- Vacuum tool clamping (ISO/BT only).
- Manual braking of the spindle-holder rotation.
- Constant load Archimedean spiral spring (as opposed to a mass counter-balance system).
Machine operator interface through:
- TFT 15” colour 16:9 vertical Touch Screen monitor.
- Intel Celeron N Series Quad core.
- UBUNTU LINUX operating system.
- Data storage on solid state disk SSD.
- Operator-machine interface simple and intuitive by single screen function.
- Ease of use thanks to the integrated touchscreen.
- CNC machine origin and spindle adaptor management.
- Tool list creation and/or single tool.
- Automatic change of CNC machine origin allocation.
- Tool set and Post Processor universal generator.
- Printable tool set report.
- Theoretical measurements and tolerances management.
- Anti-dust cover provided for when not in use.
Overall dimensions: Length = 950 mm, Height = 972 mm, Depth = 430 mm. Net weight: 90 Kg.
|X Axis Measure (Diameter)||360|
|Z Axis Measure (Length)||460|
|Natural Granite Base & Column||✓|
|Interchangeable Spindle Cartridge||✓|
|C Axis Display Spindle Body and Spindle Cartridge||✗|
|Interchangeable Spindle Max. Run-Out Error||2µm|
|Automatic Rotation of the Spindle||✗|
|Spindle Index in four Angular Positions (0º, -90º, -180º, -270º)||✗|
|Spindle Rotation Brake||Manual|
|Spindle Identification System (NFC recognition)||✗|
|Tool Inspection Function/Capability||✗|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN Triple Camera System (Cutting Edge Inspection)||✗|
|Main Camera System Resolution||1µm|
|Main Camera System Measuring Range (C-MOS Sensor Framed Image Area)||6.4mm x 6.4mm|
|Secondary 'Twin' Camera System Measuring Ranges (Framed Image Area)||✗|
|Main Camera Magnification||25x|
|Secondary 'Twin' Camera System Magnifications||✗|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN Certified Optical Scale Axes Resolution||1µm|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN GS371 Certified 'Natural Granite' Optical Scale Axes Resolution||✗|
|Touch Screen System (Operator Interface)||TFT 15"|
|Keyboard and Mouse||✗|
|Electronics/Processor||Intel Celeron N|
|Firmware/Operating System||Ubuntu Linux|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN Tool Management Software||Td346|
|Tool Set Management and Post Processor Universal Generation||✓|
|DXF File Import and Creation||✗|
|Balluff Read/Write Ready (Balluff Hardware Required)?||✓|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN TiD Ready?||✗|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN TP32 Ready?||✗|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN IS 'Integrated Solution' with Twin Screen and Dual OS Option Ready?||✗|