Alberti Smart Change
NIKKEN offer a wide range of Alberti solutions and attachments to enhance the functionality of any vertical machining centre.
Alberti Smart Change is a modular solution which allows the quick change over and conversion for the type and use of the output spindle. This means that its capability, capacity and use can be reconfigured within seconds to suit different cutting tools and processes.
This also means a massive potential reduction in costs, eliminating the need for additional heads/units and the associated setup times when multiple operations and processes are required!
- Precise connection and location featuring taper and face contact with three angular contact surfaces for clamping within the main spindle body.
- Modular system providing quick changeover of multiple tool holders.
- Easy and safe to use with superior precision and repeatability.
- Tool holders can be preset within a tool presetting machine using an Alberti Smart Change spindle adaptor (the adaptor features built-in reference planes for the presetter).
- Drastically reduced costs and set up times (around 60%) - Instead of changing, loading and setting up with a new collet every time simply change the entire tool holder itself within seconds!
- Extensive range of Smart Change tool holders available: ER collet chucks, Weldon Holders, Shrink-Fit, Shell Mill Arbors and blanks to enable customers to adapt themselves to suit a given requirement.