Our E46L model has recently been redesigned and reengineered from the ground up!
The brand new concept ergonomic platform is completely free-standing on its own integral base; the NEW E46L features oversized ground granite and stainless steel construction combined and equipped with a 22’’ HD touch-screen monitor.
The touch screen system is innovatively portrait mounted for easy viewing and operation. The screen layout and simple to use icon-based software design, which is split into two distinct sections, not only displays visible images of the current tool and profile but additionally allows access to the full functionality and new capabilities of the software and integral tool management system.
The precision Spindle System is fully interchangeable and can accommodate cartridges for all types of machine tapers covering HSK, ISO, VDI, BT CAPTO and more.
Featuring outputs including several USB ports and a network capability. Allowing for the transfer of post processed tool offset data from the tool management system, via a network or even memory stick, to the numerical control of individual machine tools.
Featuring automatic recognition of the spindle via SP-ID. This system allows the Presetter to identify each spindle cartridge as it is loaded and suggests the correct machine origins, whenever the spindle is changed.
Measuring range: diameter max. 400mm (radius 200mm), height max. 600mm.
Machine structure in steel offering high mechanical durability and long life, floor mounted with 3 fixed support and 1 adjustable support in steel.
Base and column made of natural granite: linearity max error 2 µm/Mt - certification with Taylor Hobson res.1 µm/Mt. electronic millesimal level.
ISO / BT / HSK / VDI………. etc. Interchangeable rotating spindle-holder (to be specified) max run-out error < 2 µm.
Spindle-holder identification system (SP-ID) with NFC technology to automatically identify the spindle-holder after each replacement.
Double vault arc prismatic slideways: n°2 X axis slideways, n°1 Z axis slideways.
Double re-circulating ball bearing slides, lubricated for life (3) (preloading slides/slideways: P/H class).
Universal mechanical tool clamping managed via software (ISO/BT tools only).
Tool-holder taper connection control (run-out test, ISO/BT tools only).
Pneumatic-mechanic brake of the spindle-holder rotation with radial compensation of the clamping force: no axis angular run error.
Constant load Archimedean spiral spring (as opposed to a mass counter-balance system).
Vision system for tool measuring and cutting inspection consisting of:
- C-MOS sensor - Framed image area 10 x 10 mm
- Magnification 26X
- Bi-telecentric lens
- Optical doublets at low F/Number in order to eliminate the error of the clearness circle
- Red light episcopic leds illuminator with ring lens, red light diascopic led puntiform illuminator
Machine operator interface through:
- Full HD LCD 22” colour Touch-Screen monitor
- Intel I3 Quad Core Processor
- UBUNTU 14.04 LTS LINUX operating system
- Data storage on solid state disk SSD
- X and Z axes block management with control maximum speed of translation 2mm/sec
- 4 USB ports (keyboard, mouse, Dymo printer and one spare) and 1 LAN port
- CNC machine origin management and adapters
- Tool list Creation and/or single tool
- Automatic change of CNC machine origin allocation
- Tools set and Post Processor universal generator
- Magnetic chip code-holders (Balluff for example, hardware not included)
- Printable tool set report
- Theoretical measurements and tolerances management
ELBO CONTROLLI Linear Transducers in optical glass type SLIDE 371 certified HP laser
- Axes resolution: X= 1 µm, Z= 1 µm
Anti-dust cover provided for when not in use.
Overall dimensions : L= 1237 mm, H= 1874 mm, P= 646 mm
Net weight: 255 kg
- Spindle index in four angular positions: 0°-90°-180°-270°
- C axis display spindle body and spindle-holder
- Spindle-holder Identification System (SP-ID) for additional spindle-holder, mounted on the interchangeable spindle
|X Axis Measure (Diameter)||400|
|Z Axis Measure (Length)||600|
|Natural Granite Base & Column||YES|
|Interchangeable Spindle Cartridge||YES|
|C Axis Display Spindle Body and Spindle Cartridge||Option|
|Interchangeable Spindle Max. Run-Out Error||2µm|
|Automatic Rotation of the Spindle||No|
|Spindle Index in four Angular Positions (0º, -90º, -180º, -270º)||Yes|
|Spindle Rotation Brake||Pneumatic|
|Spindle Identification System (NFC recognition)||Option|
|Clamping System||Mechanical, Manual|
|Tool Inspection Function/Capability||Yes|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN Triple Camera System (Cutting Edge Inspection)||No|
|Main Camera System Resolution||1µm|
|Main Camera System Measuring Range (C-MOS Sensor Framed Image Area)||10mm x 10mm|
|Secondary 'Twin' Camera System Measuring Ranges (Framed Image Area)||No|
|Main Camera Magnification||26X|
|Secondary 'Twin' Camera System Magnifications||No|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN Certified Optical Scale Axes Resolution||1µm|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN GS371 Certified 'Natural Granite' Optical Scale Axes Resolution||No|
|Touch Screen System (Operator Interface)||TFT 22" HD Portrait|
|Keyboard and Mouse||Yes|
|Electronics/Processor||Intel i3 Quad Core Processor|
|Firmware/Operating System||Ubuntu Linux LTS|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN Tool Management Software||E46L software|
|Tool Set Management and Post Processor Universal Generation||Yes|
|DXF File Import and Creation||Yes|
|Balluff Read/Write Ready (Balluff Hardware Required)?||Yes|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN TiD Ready?||Yes|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN TP32 Ready?||Yes|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN IS 'Integrated Solution' with Twin Screen and Dual OS Option Ready?||No|