Our E46L model has recently been redesigned and reengineered from the ground up!
The brand new concept ergonomic platform is completely free-standing on its own integral base; the NEW E46L features oversized ground granite and stainless steel construction combined and equipped with a 22’’ HD touch-screen monitor.
The touch screen system is innovatively portrait mounted for easy viewing and operation. The screen layout and simple to use icon-based software design, which is split into two distinct sections, not only displays visible images of the current tool and profile but additionally allows access to the full functionality and new capabilities of the software and integral tool management system.
The precision Spindle System is fully interchangeable and can accommodate cartridges for all types of machine tapers covering HSK, ISO, VDI, BT, and more.
Featuring outputs including several USB ports and a network capability. Allowing for the transfer of post processed tool offset data from the tool management system, via a network or even memory stick, to the numerical control of individual machine tools.
Featuring automatic recognition of the spindle via SP-ID. This system allows the Presetter to identify each spindle cartridge as it is loaded and suggests the correct machine origins, whenever the spindle is changed.
Measuring range: Diameter max 400 mm (radius 200 mm); height max 600 mm.
Standard mechanical/electronic and optical equipment:
- Base and column made of natural granite to guarantee the maximum accuracy: linearity max error 2 μm/Mt – certification with Taylor Hobson res.1 μm/Mt. electronic millesimal level.
- ELBO CONTROLLI NIKKEN Linear Transducers in optical glass type AS 371 certified HP laser: Axes resolution: X= 1 μm, Z= 1 μm.
- Machine structure in stainless steel offering high mechanical strength and long life, floor mounted with 3 fixed supports and one adjustable support in steel.
- ISO / BT / HSK / VDI... etc. Interchangeable rotating spindle-holder (to be specified) max run-out error < 2 μm.
- Spindle Index in four angular positions: 0°-90°-180°-270°.
- Spindle-holder Identification System (SP-ID) with NFC technology to automatically identify the spindle-holder after each replacement.
- Linear slideways: 2 for X axis slideways and 1 for Z axis slideway.
- Double re-circulating ball bearing slides (four in total), lubricated for life. Universal electro-mechanical tool clamping (ISO only).
- Pneumatic-mechanical braking of the spindle-holder rotation with radial compensation of the clamping force – no axis angular run error.
- Constant load Archimedean spiral spring (as opposed to a mass counter-balance system).
Vision-system for tool measuring and cutting inspection consisting of:
- C-MOS sensor – Framed image area 10 x 10 mm.
- Magnification around 26X.
- Bi-telecentric lens.
- Optical doublets at low F/Number in order to eliminate the error of the clearness circle.
- Red light episcopic LED’s illuminator with ring lens, red light diascopic LED puntiform illuminator.
Machine operator interface through:
- Full HD LCD 22” colour Touch Screen monitor.
- Intel I3 Quad Core Processor.
- UBUNTU LINUX 14.04 LTS operating system.
- Data storage on solid state disk SSD.
- X and Z axes lock management for a translation speed lower than 2 mm/sec.
- Four USB ports.
- One LAN networking port.
- Operator-machine interface simple and intuitive by single screen function (based on ISO7000). Ease of use thanks to the integrated touchscreen.
- CNC machine origin and spindle adaptor management.
- Tool list creation and/or single tool. Also possibility to create a customized format.
- Theoretical measurement and tolerance management.
- Tool set and Post Processor universal generator.
- Automatic change of CNC machine origin allocation.
- Printable tool set report.
- DXF format drawings import capability for overlaying a drawing on a live tool profile.
- Tool profile acquisition exportable in DXF format.
- Ready for TiD infrastructure for tool identification and data transfer using a data matrix tag/code.
- Ready for Magnetic chip code-holders (Balluff for example, hardware not included and available as option).
- Double OS and twin monitor option available to provide integration with Elbo Controlli NIKKEN TP32 management software.
- Anti-dust cover provided for when not in use.
Overall dimensions: Length = 1282 mm, Height = 1874 mm, Depth = 672 mm. Net weight: 258 kg.
|X Axis Measure (Diameter)||400|
|Z Axis Measure (Length)||600|
|Natural Granite Base & Column||✓|
|Interchangeable Spindle Cartridge||✓|
|C Axis Display Spindle Body and Spindle Cartridge||Option|
|Interchangeable Spindle Max. Run-Out Error||2µm|
|Automatic Rotation of the Spindle||✗|
|Spindle Index in four Angular Positions (0º, -90º, -180º, -270º)||✓|
|Spindle Rotation Brake||Pneumatic|
|Spindle Identification System (NFC recognition)||Option|
|Clamping System||Manual / Mechanical|
|Tool Inspection Function/Capability||✓|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN Triple Camera System (Cutting Edge Inspection)||✗|
|Main Camera System Resolution||1µm|
|Main Camera System Measuring Range (C-MOS Sensor Framed Image Area)||10mm x 10mm|
|Secondary 'Twin' Camera System Measuring Ranges (Framed Image Area)||✗|
|Main Camera Magnification||26X|
|Secondary 'Twin' Camera System Magnifications||✗|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN Certified Optical Scale Axes Resolution||1µm|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN GS371 Certified 'Natural Granite' Optical Scale Axes Resolution||✗|
|Touch Screen System (Operator Interface)||Monitor Touch Screen TFT 22” HD verticale|
|Keyboard and Mouse||✓|
|Electronics/Processor||Processore Intel i3 Quad Core|
|Firmware/Operating System||Ubuntu Linux LTS|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN Tool Management Software||E46L software|
|Tool Set Management and Post Processor Universal Generation||✓|
|DXF File Import and Creation||✓|
|Balluff Read/Write Ready (Balluff Hardware Required)?||✓|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN TiD Ready?||✓|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN TP32 Ready?||✓|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN IS 'Integrated Solution' with Twin Screen and Dual OS Option Ready?||✗|