The latest E460N Tool Presetting machine has been developed as the second level option for our new generation of advanced tool presetting machines.
The increased cross-section and size of the column gives added stability up to 600mm and this theme is continued with revised axis carriages that also deliver increased reliability. The mechanical axis brake and control system has been completely updated from the previous model and finally, and most noticeably, the original pendant & operator panel are now combined into one single touch screen system that is located away from the camera and column.
Designed to be bench mounted the E460N features a ground granite base and column, stainless steel construction and ergonomic design combined with a TFT 15” colour touch screen. The Touch Screen provides full operator control and selection of options and functions via an intuitive menu system - these new electronics provide operational and functional simplicity that is second to none. One major new feature of the E460N is the ability to rotate the spindle/tool through 360 degrees and the presetter automatically saves and displays the maximum radius/diameter and length for the tool.
The precision Spindle System is fully interchangeable and utilises a one piece cartridge eliminating the need for adaptors and the errors associated with their use.
Working via your DNC system, TdSIX converts measured tool data into CNC code for direct loading into the machine controller and associated tool offset pages.
The system also includes a Post Processor utility which enables tool offsets to be instantly converted into the correct code to suit numerous CNC machine tool controllers.
The system also includes a Post Processor utility which enables tool offsets to be instantly converted into the correct code to suit numerous CNC machine toolcontrollers. Unlike similar systems numerous Post Processor variations are included within the system as standard. All are customisable and editable to meet individual machine requirements.
Featuring a fully interchangeable Spindle System that utilises a one piece cartridge (backward compatible with the previous E450N model) - eliminating the need for adaptors and the errors associated with their use. The new system also provides a vacuum clamping system for positive location and security of the tool location within the spindle.
Measuring range: Diameter max 400 mm (radius 200 mm); height max 600 mm.
Standard mechanical/electronic and optical equipment:
- Base and column made of natural granite to guarantee the maximum accuracy: linearity max error 2 μm/Mt – certification with Taylor Hobson res.1 μm/Mt. electronic millesimal level. ELBO CONTROLLI NIKKEN Linear Transducers in optical glass type AS 371 certified HP laser: Axes resolution: X= 1 μm, Z= 1 μm.
- Machine structure in steel offering high mechanical resistance and long life.
- ISO / BT / HSK / VDI...etc. Interchangeable rotating spindle-holder (to be specified) max run-out error < 2 μm.
- Linear slideways: 2 for X axis slideways and 1 for Z axis slideway.
- Double re-circulating ball bearing slides (four in total), lubricated for life. Manual braking of the spindle-holder rotation.
- Constant load Archimedean spiral spring (as opposed to a mass counter-balance system).
Vision-system for tool measuring and cutting inspection consisting of:
- C-MOS sensor – Framed image area 6,4 x 6,4 mm.
- Magnification around 30X.
- Bi-telecentric lens.
- Doublet lenses at low F/Number in order to eliminate the error of the clearness circle.
- Red light episcopic LED’s illuminator with ring lens, red light diascopic LED puntiform illuminator.
Machine operator interface through:
- TFT 15” colour Touch Screen.
- Intel Atom D.C. fanless motherboard.
- UBUNTU LINUX operating system.
- Data storage on solid state disk SSD.
- X and Z axes lock management for a translation speed lower than 2 mm/sec.
- Operator-machine interface simple and intuitive by single screen function.
- Ease of use thanks to the integrated touchscreen.
- CNC machine origin and spindle adaptor management.
- Tool list creation and/or single tool.
- Automatic change of CNC machine origin allocation. Tool set and Post Processor universal generator. Printable tool set report.
- Theoretical measurements and tolerances management. Anti-dust cover provided for when not in use.
Overall dimensions: Length = 1070 mm, Height = 1140 mm, Depth = 595 mm. Net weight: 135 Kg.
|X Axis Measure (Diameter)
|Z Axis Measure (Length)
|Natural Granite Base & Column
|Interchangeable Spindle Cartridge
|C Axis Display Spindle Body and Spindle Cartridge
|Interchangeable Spindle Max. Run-Out Error
|Automatic Rotation of the Spindle
|Spindle Index in four Angular Positions (0º, -90º, -180º, -270º)
|Spindle Rotation Brake
|Spindle Identification System (NFC recognition)
|Tool Inspection Function/Capability
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN Triple Camera System (Cutting Edge Inspection)
|Main Camera System Resolution
|Main Camera System Measuring Range (C-MOS Sensor Framed Image Area)
|6.4mm x 6.4mm
|Secondary 'Twin' Camera System Measuring Ranges (Framed Image Area)
|Main Camera Magnification
|Secondary 'Twin' Camera System Magnifications
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN Certified Optical Scale Axes Resolution
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN GS371 Certified 'Natural Granite' Optical Scale Axes Resolution
|Touch Screen System (Operator Interface)
|Keyboard and Mouse
|Intel Atom Fanless Motherboard
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN Tool Management Software
|Tool Set Management and Post Processor Universal Generation
|DXF File Import and Creation
|Balluff Read/Write Ready (Balluff Hardware Required)?
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN TiD Ready?
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN TP32 Ready?
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN IS 'Integrated Solution' with Twin Screen and Dual OS Option Ready?