The E346i Tool Presetting machine moves the benchmark for ‘entry-level’ tool presetting and is a welcome addition to our latest generation of advanced tool presetting machines.
Re-engineered from the ground up and featuring completely new mechanics and electronics the E346i features a ground granite base and column, electro-welded and de-tensioned steel construction with an ergonomic design.
The precision spindle system is fully interchangeable and utilises a one piece cartridge - eliminating the need for adaptors and the errors associated with their use.
Working via your DNC system the software converts measured tool data into CNC code for transferring via your network into the machine controller and associated tool offset pages.
Includes a new larger 9" TFT LCD Touch Screen that provides full operator control via an intuitive icon system allowing functional simplicity that is second to none.
Also included with our E346i model is our TD346 software package. Working via your DNC system the software converts measured tool data into CNC code for transferring via your network into the machine controller and associated tool offset pages (First twenty uses for TD346 are free – an additional Dongle is available as an option).
Measuring range: Diameter max 360 mm (radius 180 mm); height max 460 mm.
Standard mechanical/electronic and optical equipment:
- Base and column made of natural granite to guarantee the maximum accuracy. ELBO CONTROLLI NIKKEN Linear Transducers in optical glass type AS 371.
- Axes resolution: X= 1 μm, Z= 1 μm.
- Machine structure in electro-welded and de-tensioned steel.
- ISO / HSK / VDI...etc. Interchangeable rotating spindle-holder (to be specified).
- Linear slideways: 2 for X axis slideways and 1 for Z axis slideway.
- Double re-circulating ball bearing slides (three in total), lubricated for life. Manual braking of the spindle-holder rotation.
- Constant load Archimedean spiral spring (as opposed to a mass counter-balance system).
Machine operator interface through:
- Electronics driver RISC 32 bit technology.
- 110mm x 200mm, 25x magnification, 9” touch screen.
- Td 346 – Tool data E346
- Operator-machine interface simple and intuitive by single screen function.
- Ease of use thanks to the integrated touchscreen.
- 9 CNC Machine origins and 9 tool sets (each up to 99 tools)
- Anti-dust cover provided for when not in use.
Overall dimensions: Length =598 mm, Height = 901 mm, Depth = 408 mm. Net weight: 77 kg.
|X Axis Measure (Diameter)||360|
|Z Axis Measure (Length)||460|
|Natural Granite Base & Column||✓|
|Interchangeable Spindle Cartridge||✓|
|C Axis Display Spindle Body and Spindle Cartridge||✗|
|Interchangeable Spindle Max. Run-Out Error||4µm|
|Automatic Rotation of the Spindle||✗|
|Spindle Index in four Angular Positions (0º, -90º, -180º, -270º)||✗|
|Spindle Rotation Brake||Manual|
|Spindle Identification System (NFC recognition)||✗|
|Tool Inspection Function/Capability||✓|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN Triple Camera System (Cutting Edge Inspection)||✗|
|Main Camera System Resolution||1µm|
|Main Camera System Measuring Range (C-MOS Sensor Framed Image Area)||4.8mm x 4.8mm|
|Secondary 'Twin' Camera System Measuring Ranges (Framed Image Area)||✗|
|Main Camera Magnification||25X|
|Secondary 'Twin' Camera System Magnifications||✗|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN Certified Optical Scale Axes Resolution||1µm|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN GS371 Certified 'Natural Granite' Optical Scale Axes Resolution||✗|
|Touch Screen System (Operator Interface)||TFT 9"|
|Keyboard and Mouse||✗|
|Firmware/Operating System||Elbo NIKKEN|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN Tool Management Software||Td346|
|Tool Set Management and Post Processor Universal Generation||✓|
|DXF File Import and Creation||✗|
|Balluff Read/Write Ready (Balluff Hardware Required)?||✗|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN TiD Ready?||✗|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN TP32 Ready?||✗|
|Elbo Controlli NIKKEN IS 'Integrated Solution' with Twin Screen and Dual OS Option Ready?||✗|